Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 129 aka WEIGH IN DAY!

Dried Mango and One Cherry Snack!
Sooo..it has been 23 days since I last weighed in - crazy!  During those 23 days, I spent time in Nashville and in NYC.  Sooo...I lost a total of 5 pounds since then...that is a grand total of  ***56 pounds*** since I started this journey 129 days ago!  I cannot believe I am 4 pounds away from 60!  Wowza!

Sooo...I have signed up for Crossfit fundraiser that makes me both very excited and extremely terrified.  On the day I registered online I contacted my trainer Catherine and begged her to take my spot...I TOTALLY chickened out!  But, of course, she did not....so I am going to do it!

This fundraiser is nationwide so Crossfitters from across the country will be getting together on September 17 to raise funds that benefit soldiers wounded in combat.  I am trying hard to raise funds this event..my goal is $200.  PLEASE spread the word...any size donation is greatly appreciated!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY DONOR PAGE (and see a photo of my dad when he was in Vietnam)

Here's the WOD I have to do in front of strangers....

“Fight Gone Bad!”

Three rounds of:
Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps)
Box Jump, 20” box (Reps)
Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps)
Row (Calories)
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of “rotate”, the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.

Thai food..Paleo style
Scary, scary, scary!  And, of course, my mum wants to come and see me!

I CAN do this....I know I can.  I just never thought that I would ever be able to actually do a workout fundraiser....

No comments:

Post a Comment